Orders, Shipping & Returns
What payment methods are accepted?
- We accept major credit cards and PayPal. Signing up for a PayPal account is easy, and you don't need to have a credit card. Visit www.PayPal.com for more information.
- PayPal is a secure and trustworthy payment processing service which allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at fistcase.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-Check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account). fistcase cannot see your card number as it is securely encrypted through PayPal's server. This limits the risk of unauthorized use and access.
How long does it take to make and ship my order?
- We do our best to have orders produced and shipped within two business days. send to USA just need 10-15 days,send to other country will take 2-3 weeks.
How can I track my order
- please check it in your tracking system,www.usps.com.enter your Receiver's Name,then you will get your tracking number.
How much does shipping cost?
- the first one is $5.99,additional per one will add $1.99
Can I return or exchange my order?
- Any unused, unopened product can be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt, no questions asked. 'Create Your Own' items cannot be refunded, but can be returned for credit.
Create Your Own
Can I upload my own image?
- Yes! Take that favourite family photo, your business logo, or just your own personal art and turn it into beautiful goods.
Can I use an image from the internet?
- It’s best to use your own photos, logos or artwork. We don’t recommend using images you've found somewhere online because A) you probably don’t have the right to use it and B) it’s probably way too small to print out nicely. Which brings us to our next point...
If Customs duties are incurred, who is responsible for them
- Customs is a governmental agency responsible for regulating the shipments entering a specific country or region. All shipments being sent to or from region must clear Customs first. It is always the buyer's responsibility to clear customs and pay the relevant Customs duties. fistcase do not add taxes, VAT, duty, or any other hidden charges.